The school uniform for Finmere C E Primary School consists of the following:
- Red or navy school sweatshirt
- Red or navy polo shirt
- Grey, navy or black school trousers
- Grey, navy or black school skirt/pinafore dress
- Smart dark coloured shoes – please make sure they are shoes which pupils can independently put on and take off (i.e. Velcro fastenings for younger children).
- Red or navy school PE T-shirt
- Black, grey or navy PE shorts
- Trainers for outdoor games
- PE bag
- Grey, navy or black school shorts (during warmer weather are optional).
- Red or navy school cardigan
- Summer dress (school type) can be striped or checked in red/white or blue/white and worn with a red or navy cardigan (all optional for warmer weather).
School sweatshirts with the school logo, plain polo shirts, school T-shirts with the school logo, school fleeced lined coats with the school logo and PE bags with the school logo are all available from our uniform supplier, Rio Workwear Solutions Ltd.
Contact tel: 01280 847790. Email: email@example.com.
Address: Rio Workwear Solutions Ltd
Unit 8, Glebe Farm
Turweston, NN13 5JE
In addition your child will need a sun hat for warm days and for outdoor learning they will need a waterproof jacket and trousers, Wellington boots, old jog bottoms and a warm fleece or jumper.
All items should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Jewellery should not be worn to school. We advise against children of Primary School age having pierced ears, but if stud earrings have to be worn, the child must be able to remove them for PE, Games and swimming sessions in accordance with county regulations. The wearing of nail polish and make up is unacceptable at all times.
Other equipment / items needed
Water bottle – a clear bottle with a sports lid which is labelled with the child’s name. Pupils can sip the water throughout the day.
A piece of fruit or vegetable is provided for all Foundation & KS1 pupils. Healthy snacks are promoted in school at all times and we would ask KS2 pupils to observe this and not bring break-time snacks such as crisps, sweets or chocolate.
We would also like to ask parents to consider healthy options for lunch boxes.