Completed applications should be emailed to the school office: email@example.com or posted to the school: Finmere C E Primary School, Mere Road, Finmere, Buckingham. MK18 4AR
After School Club Worker
- Closing Date: 15 December 2017
- Interview Date(s): TBA
- Job Start Date: Thursday 4 January 2018
- Contract/Hours: Temporary, Part-time
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade 4 £15,807 - £16,491 (pro rata)
- Hours of Work: 3.00pm – 5.00pm
- Location of Role: In school
- Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After School Club Worker
We are looking for an excellent candidate to work in our after school club Monday - Friday 3.00pm – 5.00pm. Term time only
- Helping to ensure the transfer of children from school to After School Club and delivery to parents at the end of the session.
- Supervising and engaging with the children in play and conversation whilst ensuring their safety at all times.
- Setting up and running activities for children to take part in e.g. art/craft activities, cooking/baking, board games, indoor and outdoor play.
- Preparing and serving a snack.
- Administering First Aid (training will be provided for candidates who do not already hold this qualification)
- Working within agreed policies and procedures, being aware of staff responsibilities around the safeguarding of children in our care.
We are looking for candidates who:
Are dedicated to providing excellent childcare and are willing to have fun and enjoy working with children
- Are enthusiastic, honest, reliable and hardworking
- Have a good general level of education
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels, particularly with children
- Have the ability to work on own initiative
- Are willing to undertake appropriate training.
Completed forms should be emailed to Catherine Chettle at email@example.com
Visits to the school or informal discussion about the post would be very welcome. Please telephone our School Administrator, Mrs Catherine Chettle, for an appointment.
Telephone: 01280 848459
Finmere C E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment